- Stonehorse currently holds working interests in eight oil and gas wells located in Oklahoma and Texas with a pipeline of investment opportunities available through its step-in arrangement and joint venture partnership with Brookside Energy Limited and US operations manger Black Mesa Energy LLC.
- Current oil and gas production from 8 producing wells and net cash flow positive.
- Direct investment at the well bore gate
- Low cost business model underpinned by back-in after payout arrangements with the first class US technical team (Black Mesa Energy) based in Tulsa Oklahoma
- All current and future well bore investments are at the Company’s discretion and subject to meeting performance metrics.
- No debt or contingent liabilities on the balance sheet.
Board of Directors
|Robert Gardner (Executive Chairman)|
|David Deloub (Executive Director)|
|Jay Stephenson (Non. Exec Director)|
|Market Capitalisation (at re-quotaion)||$5.2M|
Top 5 Shareholders
|Watch Hill Holdings Ltd||70,000,000||17.47|
|Roca Investments Ltd||65,000,000||16.22|
|Fastwitch Enterprises Pty Ltd||39,500,000||9.86|
|Wingstar Investments Pty Ltd||14,603,750||3.65|
|Miss Ria Joanne Neff||10,000,000||2.50|